TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO WEB SITE
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Access to and surfing this site are only permitted if the present terms and conditions are accepted. The site must not be used or visited unless the present conditions are accepted. It is assumed that use of the site presupposes the acceptance of the conditions.
- The present site and all the information contained within it, including names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks are the property of ALPHADENT NV and are protected by trademark, patent and unfair competition legislation. All the products, images and reproductions, logos, trademarks and patents are exclusive property of ALPHADENT NV and its associates. No other party is licensed to or has the right to use the above mentioned property. The content of this site cannot be interpreted as attributing licensing rights to use products or distinctive ALPHADENT NV logos/designs. Any infringement will be prosecuted by ALPHADENT NV on the grounds of trademark, patent and unfair competition legislation.
- The products and services described in the present site will be delivered or provided only subject to availability and publication on the site does not constitute any form of guarantee of availability, sale, suitability for specific uses or conformity to specific legislation.
- ALPHADENT NV cannot be held responsible in a contractual way or any way not specified in the contract, for any damage (including indirect or unquantifiable damages) arising from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits which is in any way connected to the use of the present site.
- This site may include publications with technical specifications which are inaccurate or contain typografical errors, these will be corrected as soon as possible by ALPHADENT NV . The data contained on the site may be incorrect, as the site may be updated only periodically. Modification of the information on the site may be updated subsequent to actual modifications made on products or detalis relevent to them.
- ALPHADENT NV can at any time and without warning make modifications to the present terms and conditions of access, and this applies to all other parts of the site.
- ALPHADENT NV will not be held responsible for the content of sites linked to the Internet website nor for any problems which may arise through indirect connection through links.
- ALPHADENT NV publicizes all of its own products on this site. This does not mean that all of the products are marketed in each country. Neither does it mean that ALPHADENT NV intends to market the products in each country, or that the products - if they are marketed - will be immediatly available in any specific country. Clients are invited to contact ALPHADENT NV head office directly to gain any necessary up-to-date information.
- The present terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Belgian.
- ANY USER WHO DOES NOT WHOLLY ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IS ADVISED TO TERMINATE CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Should further information be required write to [email protected]